MSTCM Admissions Process
If you would like to begin the MSTCM admissions application process, please review the application materials checklist and submit the application to the address below.
Prospective students must submit all application materials as indicated below and any additional materials requested by the Admissions office.
Application materials include:
- Application form
- Application fee (U.S. Student $50; Foreign Student $100; Part-time $75)
- Official transcripts (transcripts must be sealed and sent directly from the each institution’s registrar office)
- Certificates of post-graduates studies (if any)
- Updated resume outlining educational and professional development
- Statement of purpose, which explores your personal reasons for wanting to study and practice Chinese medicine
- Three passport-sized, color photographs
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably from someone who practices TCM)
If your information has changed, please print and fill a Address Change Form and submit it to the Administration office.
Accepted applicants will be notified of the admission’s office decision in writing. If accepted, an admissions packet will be provided prior to registration. The admissions office will not consider an application from a student who has been dismissed from any school for legal, ethical, or moral reasons.
Admissions advising is done by appointment in the administration offices located on the second floor. An admissions advisor may review your preliminary eligibility and language proficiency and recommend the best academic course of action. To set up an appointment, please call the Academy Admissions office by telephone (510-763-7787) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).