- All-Ink.com is offering $10,000 in scholarships to qualified students who are enrolled or planning to participate in an accredited college or university program during the Fall 2004 term or full-year 2004-2005 school year. Students who apply must be a United States citizen or permanent resident with a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average. In addition, students applying are required to write a 50 to 200 word (max.) essay on who has had the greatest impact on your life, and a 50 to 200 word (max.) essay on what you hope to achieve in your personal and professional life after completing college.
- All US Government Programs Benefiting Students – Comprehensive listings of all current U.S. federal government assistance programs benefiting students.
- Club Scholarship
- FastAid – The largest private sector scholarship database online
- FastWeb – Scholarship search service.
- FinAid – Comprehensive, content-rich site dedicated to providing objective guidance on financial aid to students and parents.
- Free College Scholarship search on the Internet – Database of over 6 million college scholarships.
- FreSch! – Online database of thousands of source of scholarships & tips for applying for and winning scholarships.
- SuperCollege Scholarship Search
- The Scholarship Page! – information on how to tailor your scholarship search.
- TextbookX.com Scholarship – $500 – $1,500 scholarships available to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in good standing at an accredited college or university.
1601 Clay St., Oakland CA 94612
Main ph# : 510.763.7787
Clinic ph#: 510.763.1299
- Alumni Profiles
- ▶About ACCHS
- ▼Costs & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Expenses
- Refund Policy
- ▶Financial Aid Details
- ▼Scholarship Information
- International Funding
- Work Study Program
- Veterans Benefits
- ▶Students & Alumni