Program Start Dates
English Level 1 : 1/7/2013 – 4/28/2013
English Level 2 : 8/26/2013 – 12/15/2013
Chinese Level 1 : 1/7/2013 – 3/24/2013
Chinese Level 2 : 1/14/2013 – 3/29/2013
The Tui Na Massage Clinic will re-open for the spring 2013 term on February 22, 2013 and remain open until March 27, 2013.
Tui Na (pronounced “tway-na”) is one of the three pillars of Traditional Chinese Medicine practiced in the hospitals of modern China, and all over the world. It is based on the same theories and foundations of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine which work to bring the human body into greater health and balance.
The Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences is proud to present both our English, and Chinese-speaking 250 and 500-hour tui-na certification programs.
Our programs focus on the integration of Western massage and Oriental Acupressure therapies and techniques.
The Academy wants to encourage the use of alternative medicine to inspire pharmaceutical-free health care.
ACCHS TuiNa Program Highlights:
- Short term Work Training Program placed on the State of California’s Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
- Strong faculty team well integrating Eastern and Western theories
- Therapeutic massage techniques training related to Chinese Medicine
- Curriculum focused on variety of modalities to broaden your skills
- A community clinic set up for students’ hands on clinical practice
- Meets state requirements for certification
- Job referral and business consulting after completion of the program
To find out more about enrollment qualifications, registration details, and graduation requirements, take a look at the Admissions page. Visit the Curriculum page for those details, and for a peek at our school you can look at our gallery and/or schedule a tour!
- Details about the new tuina 250 hrs program starting on August 26 – December 15, 2013 available on the downloads page.
- Tuina student clinic starting on 2/27/2013